Some of the many ways we can help you
You want advanced care from compassionate physicians who have the skill and technology to address common women’s health concerns. That’s why we offer comprehensive services and the most advanced procedures. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Endometrial ablation – There are many options to control heavy bleeding. Endometrial ablation is an effective approach for women who have completed childbearing. It’s a quick, incisionless outpatient procedure that decreases the inner lining of the uterus. NovaSure® is a popular nonsurgical ablation procedure that can end menorrhagia and have you back at work the next day.
- Essure® – This safe, FDA-approved procedure for permanent birth control is performed right in the office. Unlike traditional tubal ligation, with Essure there are no incisions in the skin, making this an effective form of permanent contraception.
- Colposcopy – This procedure closely examines the cervix, vagina and vulva for signs of disease using a special instrument called a colposcope. This is used to determine the possible cause of an abnormal Pap test.
- Phlebotomy – Drawing blood to obtain a sample for laboratory testing.
- Ultrasound – Both gynecological and obstetrical evaluations are routinely performed in the office.
- Urodynamic testing – A procedure that looks at how well the bladder and urethra are storing and releasing urine. Most urodynamic tests focus on the bladder’s ability to hold urine and empty steadily and completely.
- Bone density (DEXA) scanning – Using a special high-tech device to measure bone thickness, we can determine the presence of osteoporosis or its earlier form, osteopenia.
For information about these and other services, please call 732.254.1500 in East Brunswick or 732.780.6970 in Manalapan. For your convenience, you can also use our online form to schedule your appointment. We serve residents of East Brunswick, New Brunswick, Old Bridge and Monroe in Middlesex Cunty and Manalapan in Monmouth County, NJ.