Comprehensive obstetrics for healthy new babies
Every new obstetric patient/mother-to-be at ObGyn of East Brunswick receives full obstetrical care and counseling as well as access to our childbirth classes and BeBeVu, a unique photo service that gives you your baby's full-motion ultrasound on video plus keepsake photographs so you can share your joy.
- Routine and high-risk obstetrical care — The first question many patients’ ask is “What makes a pregnancy high-risk?” read more ...
- Early pregnancy consultation
- In-office fetal monitoring (NST)
- Deliveries at Saint Peter’s University Hospital
You’ll also receive information throughout your pregnancy that will include:
- What to expect throughout your pregnancy
- Information to help you select a pediatrician
- Information about pregnancy disability
- Circumcision billing information
- Information about the cord blood preservation option
- Newborn insurance information
- Postpartum information
- Hospital pre-registration forms and information
- Guidelines for identifying the start of labor
Of course, the above are in addition to our comprehensive obstetrics services and prenatal care.
Advanced obstretrical care from an all-women gynecologist group awaits you. Call ObGyn of East Brunswick at 732.254.1500 in East Brunswick or in Manalapan at 732.780.6970. For your convenience, you can also use our online form to schedule your appointment. Our obstetrics patients come to us from Monroe, East Brunswick, New Brunswick and Old Bridge in Middlesex County and Manalapan in Monmouth County, NJ.